CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

1st letter, sorry I am a bit behind

Hey everyone!! the mtc still awesome!! so i gotta get straight to business! NAte and bri im gonna leave the camera at the front desk so you can come pick it up or have someone pick it up. thanks so much for letting me use it, you saved my butt. i guess you dont have to buy me xmas present this year. thanks for the cookies they were soo good!! way better than the nasty cookies they have here at the mtc. the food isnt bad, only it gives me the WORST gas ever!! only it somehow doesnt smell bad. i think its because of those cleanse pills mom gave me before i left. hahahaanyways when you get my camera back i was thinking you could send it to me in chile. You should buy a thick book, thicker than my camera, and just cut out the pages so my camera will fit inside the book and tape the book shut and sned it to me in a package. That way they wont steal it.

So this last sunday i watched the testament and i forgot how good it was. I remember going up with the family forever ago when i was like 12 and i rememmber bawling my eyes out. And ill be honest i cried even harder this time. The spirit seriously hit me so hard. and i know that doesnt sound like a good description but really it did. Every hair on my body stood up on it's end. Not that i didnt know that Christ died for us before but now my testimony of that is far stronger than it was. uhhh this gospel is soooo amazing i love it!!! Sorry i dont write a lot but my district leader is a nazi about writing on any days other than p days. and we barely get any time to write on pdays so.... dont hate me. So i did see brad and he looks good. he seems to be having a good time and we took a few pictures the other day at the temple. speaking of which..... i will be on the temple grounds on sunday at 2 till around 4 if you feel like comeing and visiting me hahaha. jk but really i will be there. How are things at home?? My spanish is getting better. im still gonna struggle a little out there but ill be ok.oh and the primary sent me a big picture of an xmas tree they drew and signed. tell them thanks so much and it will be hanging on my wall in chile for sure.

0 comments: