CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This week has been tough I wont lie. We had a lot of investigators stop investigating for one reason or another and we had a tough week trying to find new investigators. It wasn't all bad news though, we had 3 different non active families show up to church this week that we have been visiting. Its awesome to know that we had a part in the re-activation of a family. Lots of people get baptized or sealed in the Temple even and then they stop going to church and its sad cuz they think that they are good people and they don't need to go to church. Its awesome if you are a good person but they forget that they made a promise with God, that they were going to do all these different things and going to church may seem like a small thing but it isn't. Its where we get a chance to take the sacrament, and get a chance to re-baptize ourselves in a way and become clean of our daily and weekly sins. When you get a chance you should go and read the sacrament prayer, its so powerful. The end part says that we can have the spirit to be with us. If you want the spirit to be with you..... the sacrament is key. But ya sorry that was my preachy moment where I just went off on a tangent.
We need bikes here but we don't have bikes cuz our areas are very small and if we did have bikes we wouldn't be able to talk to as many people and on top of that the people here love to steal. Haha but no bikes are one of the easiest things to steal so its to much of a hassle.
My feet suck!!! I have a spot on the back of my foot now that has 4 blisters on it and all 4 of the blisters are in the same spot.... if that makes any sense. To clarify a little bit, there is one blister and then another blister formed on that one and then a another one formed on that blister and then one more formed on that blister. But honestly its not slowing me down that much. We're still out working everyday all day. So with this week being really hard I'm a little down... but whats awesome is that when your down your odds are way better that your life is going to change for the better soon. Besides there is a promise in D&C 84:30-33 about how God will renew your strength and your body, its awesome. But hey its supers short this week I'm short in time but I love you all, thanks so much for the package with all the stuff in it to help me. I love the pedometer, haha your awesome!!! But hey still don't know where my memory card is...hope it didn't get stolen in the mail cuz it wasn't in the package. If you can check on the ctr ring for me I think the size is 10 or something like that. But love you so much thanks for everything.

-Elder Hovey

0 comments: