CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm feeling a little better. my rash went away but the itchiness is still there. i never did find out what it was. my blisters are slowly getting a little better, they hurt like crazy but ill be fine, i know god is blessing me for fighting it out. we found two awesome investigators and they are going to be baptized on the 19th, that is if they keep up on everything they are supposed to do. but i think it will work out. the work is tough, we get shut down and ignored alot but its all worth it when someone really listens. I gave a talk in church on Sunday along with the 3 other missionaries in i live with, and it was awesome. We really got the members attention and i really think we got them motivated to help us out. The best way for missionary work to go forward and best way to get people baptized is through the members so were really working on trying to get them motivated and to go out and do part of the lords work. if you see a pedometer you should send me one. i want to know how many miles i actually walk a day. and i could keep track throughout my mission.
my apartment is small, nice and full of ants haha. its really not bad at all, were really blessed to have such a nice apartment. and my companion is awesome, same with the 2 other elders i live with. we get along great and i love em. i miss 4 wheeling!!! being out here makes me really how truly blessed we are. especially people from the states. the poor people in the states would be very well off here. so don't forget to get on your knees and thank the lord for every blessing you can think of. I wanna challenge you to every night for a week in your prayers to not repeat yourself once with the things your thank full for and you will really start to see how many endless blessings god has given us. thanks for everything dad. tell everyone i love them and miss them. if i get a min after i finish writing my president a letter ill try and write a little more. but for now i love you and ill tty soon.

0 comments: