CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey Family!! how are things going at home?? things are about the same with me. this whole week was crazy, we didn't really have hardly any time to work in our own sector this week which was hard cuz we had a couple investigators that we didn't get to stop by and visit this week. I went with the assistants to the president to their sector and did divisions to learn the sector up there and the president told me to learn the sector fast and do whatever it took to learn it, so he pretty much told me that's where I'm going next change without actually saying "Elder Hovey you are going to San Luis." my investigators are doing good, Kata is probably getting baptized this week or the next.......but we had a little set back with her so well see. but hows your hip dad?? oh and mom are you still getting knee surgery?? thanks for the package Easter candy. i just listened to Sam Strong's talk while i made myself lunch. I'm so excited for him. He seems like he has already matured a lot!! general conference was so awesome!! man i cant believe all the times i slept through conference....... i was dumb. but hey i gotta run. i love you all and I'm sorry it was super short this week. talk to you next week

-Elder Hovey

0 comments: