CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

So me and my comp elder frost do talk alot about stuff from home, cuz after all we do know a lot about each other from before the mish. but to be honest we are working our butts off. this last week we found 9 new investigators and we have a baptism scheduled for the 29th of this month and a few for the next week. which is GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freak ya!! haha i know I'm a loser and probably sound like a such a nerd but i never once in my life realized the real life importance of having a living prophet today. there real live men today that speak with god and he tells them what we as sounds and daughters of god need in our lives and they then turn around and teach us. how sweet is that!!! i wish so bad i could go back and listen more attentively, and more importantly listen with the spirit. listen with the intention to learn something and then put in practice, and act upon what GOD is communicating to us THROUGH his servant the prophet. ya back to my investigators haha, man you just had half of lesson 1 of the missionary lessons haha. I'm such a good missionary I'm teaching through email.
so it seems like I'm always giving you a report on my health haha. but ya it was nothing serious, i took the drugs and I'm all better now. and I'm really sorry if my English sucks now but I'm really thinking in Spanish now, well for the most part. and my mind went from at the first of my mission, from thinking in English trying to translate to Spanish and now its almost the other way around., to where I'm having to translate to English. this last change really helped me having a comp that didn't speak a word of English besides the few words i taught him, like jinks(when you say the same thing at the same time), and psyche and a few other pointless words. haha. but ya so i am pretty much the luckiest missionary ever, I'm living a dream of my whole life by getting to serve with one of my best friends from home. and I'm having a blast while sharing the gospel with the people here in Chile. i honestly think this is going to be my best change(6 weeks) on my mish. so i have no more time to write I'm sorry. Well hey about the ring if there is an Internet site i can just go too, to just send me the Internet site or the pamphlet thing and ill just give it to the person that needs the ring.
tell Jesse congratulations and happy birthday for me. i love you jess!!! that's so cool that he has the priesthood of god already!! i cant believe you are 12 years old bud, it seems like 2 years ago you were barely walking around with your big head making you tip over as you tried to run or walk haha. Jesse you better serve a mission, its so much fun and its honestly the best thing you could ever do in your life. so start getting ready now and you will be the best missionary ever.
so mom that's awesome you found a diet your loving huh?? whats it called??' this lady here started talking to me about how she wants to lose weight she wants to know. oh and PS i got the memory card. thanks so much!! man i gotta run sorry, man my hour on here flies by every single time and i don't get to write all the people i want to. but sorry i gotta obey the rules so i gotta go and ill talk to you next week.

0 comments: